Monday, October 3, 2011

One of the most beautiful women I ever knew.

We always think about a our mothers as the most beautiful women in the world.

But in my case, I must say, she was one of the most beautiful women I ever knew.

But above all, she was also intelligent, and so talented.


She was one of the pioneer women in advertising in Mexico. She started her career in Colgate Palmolive and then went on to be the Head of advertising for Richard Hudnut (La Campana) and a Vice President for Romero Lennen & Newel.


At one time she was the head of an advertising department, a TV presenter and a model for Christian Dior.


A legend in her own time, she helped pave the way for women in advertising today.

And no, she was not on Face Book.

A single mother and a most wonderful mother.

That was Maryté Cueto.

The most wonderful woman I have ever known. 

Rest in Peace
October 3, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment