Thursday, May 16, 2013

"Cosmetic reality". The Koleston challenge. Triumph.

Everybody is very excited because we are on the last leg, after 40 days.
"...and then you walk to camera and all of a sudden everything goes Kaboom !!"
Ready for the first take.

From right to left:
"I think it should be there"
"No, I think it should be over there"
"Where ?



"Xavier...


....Xavier ?..."


As far as we have been able to ascertain, the results were very good for the local client
(Procter and Gamble).
Ad I don't have to tell you just how pleased the agency was, specially the creative team, and that  makes me feel proud because creatives are very close to my heart.
I was also able to confirm the range of the AF 100
Confirmed it as we analyzed the material during the color correction.
And, just as I thought, it gave us the "look" we were striving for: cosmetic reality.

i know I have said this before, but I will say it again:
When you're working with a celebrity you are working for three entities::
The client
The agency
The celebrity

I already related the reaction from client and agency.
Here is what the celebrity thought of the process (yes it's in spanish, but I'm sure you will get the gist of it:


Well. That's it.
See you soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment